OK, I'm glad September is almost over. Just way to much partying going on. October is the month to finish up getting Taylor's things ready for the mission. We bought shoes today and his grandma Crandell bought his shirts. We are looking for a nice watch for him, so if you have any suggestions let us know. One that will last 2 years but not get stolen/or mugged for.
A SHOUT OUT TO AMY AND NATE HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY!!
Now, for the fun part, I'm getting a calling in my ward on Sunday, but i won't share what it is until Monday. so if you want to take a guess go ahead. Mallory can NOT guess, i already told her, and I think Nathan knows too. so you two are not eligible to play. October is bring a baby shower for Amy too. Lots to do
5 comments:
Primary Chorister
i already know!! he he
oh yes, we still have the dog!! and he LOVES the new house!
This is random, but everytime I'm having a presisdency meeting with my beehive girlies, I think of when we would have them at your house!! You were any AWESOME LEADER!! Thanks
I think Young Women's President. Have Taylor take a regular $15 watch from Target. It will last and no one will want to steal it off his arm. I think Brent keeps his in his pocket. Can't wait to hear Taylor at his farewell next month!
thanks for the shout out :) and thank you so much for all your help with the shower!
Post a Comment