Don's b-day is on the 23rd. He'll be the BIG "50" I don't think he looks a day over 30. He's a hard worker and a great provider. He supports us in every thing we do. Mallory's is on the 24th she'll be 26. She doesn't look a day over 19. She's always been a ball of fire and fun to be with.
My birthday is on the 10th and I'll be 49. I don't look a day over 49. I'll tell you what I'm getting for by birthday in a min. The forth birthday is Taylor's on the 11th he'll be 19. He looks 19. Yes I had him the day after i turned 30. Good day for me.
This is what I'm getting for my birthday. Taylor is going to the Temple on the 9th of Sept. and all my children will be there. Mallory is flying down on the 8th so she can come. I have been thinking about this day for 28years, The day ALL my children are worthy and will be in the Temple together. On the 10th is our stake and branch temple day so I am taking the day off from work and going to the temple for the day. What a great day that will be. Not sure what we'll do for Taylor's day. More then likely go get a missionary suit. On the 17th-20th Don, Tay, & Nate are headed to Utah for Don's gift. He always goes the the home opener of the BYU game. So this year he's taking the two boys with him. They will also get to do some cool weather golfing. Our birthday month is packed with fun, join us if you'd like!
4 comments:
i am so excited to go to the temple with everyone!!!! it will be so neat! is taylor ready???? im so nervous for him!! maybe because i was SO NERVOUS when i went!!
What a fantastic birthday gift. We are so happy for your family. We hope you all have a great year!
that is really awesome that we all will be able to be at the temple together! it shows what a great mother you are :)
Wow you guys have a lot of birthdays this month!! We're not moving out of the ward. We wanted to get a new house but had to get renters in our house first so we now have friends renting our house!! We are staying at Morgan's parents house for a few weeks then we'll be moving into my parents house until we find a new home in the ward. We had found a house in the ward but it sold in the process of us getting everything together =( We'll just have to find a different one in the ward!
Post a Comment