Saturday, September 19, 2009

Don's Birthday Trip

Every Year for his birthday Don goes to Utah to golf and attend the BYU home opener game with some friends of his. His cousin Kevin is the trainer for the team and is able to get him tickets. Here he is at one of the courses he played. (Thursday)
This year he was able to take Nate and Taylor. I think Nate got to go last year, but Tay was still in school, but not any more. I love the change of color and the beautiful mountain. They stayed in Park City Thursday night. (Thursday)


For Mallory's, and Don's Birthday they went to "Tucanos" for dinner. Its an Brazilian restaurant that serves meat on a sword. side note: When the other two missionaries went to the MTC we took them here for their Last meal with us. Taylor won't be going to Provo so this was his last meal. (Friday)
The Boy's and Hanna climbed Y mountain in the early morning, I wonder if Taylor had to carry Hanna up the mountain? (Friday am)
Don and Hanna walking to the BYU Book store. They went on lots of walks. I hope they got some Chocolate covered cinnamon bears! (Friday i think)
Mal and Jon's ward had a pre-game picnic. What fun. (Saturday)
Looks like Hanna took papa's chicken away! At least she's eating something!

Here they are at the game. Don likes to go real early to watch all the pre game stuff. (Saturday night)
They are coming home Sunday morning around 10ish. They are flying stand-by using the passes we get from my dad each year. Thanks Dad! It looks like they had a great time and a last vacation before Taylor leaves. I bet the weather was nice too. I do like Utah during the Summer. Just can't stand the cold of winter. Happy 50th birthday Don! (on the 23rd) Love You!








4 comments:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

i deleted the picture you wanted! all you do is click on it and press the delete button on your computer.

Mallory said...

it was actually a cookie, and it was her 3rd one that day! haha.. no chicken for her, she wont have anything to do with it

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
Seriously? I can't believe there are still people drinking Tab. Yes, I can make another one. Just let me know if and when!
Angela

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Happy Birthday, Don! I'm 13 minutes early!