Saturday, September 12, 2009

One Birthday week down

Taylor with all the grand children, Hanna, Tillman,Brinlee, Easton and Evelyn.
The WHOLE family -Jon

All 5 grand children


Dinner



Temple Night

....one more to go. It was a great birthday week. Monday NO SCHOOL! We had the Cluff FHE at our home, Rob and Cindy were in charge.Great hot dogs and hamburgers on the barbie. It was great to have family here. Rob and Cindy's daughter Courtney should know by the end of this week where the Lord needs her to go. We are all so excited for her. Tuesday Mal and Hanna came to town. What a bundle of energy Hanna has. Wednesday Taylor went through the
Temple. We had all our Children there and some with their spouses. What a great joy it was. afterward we went to Buka deBeppo for dinner. None of us went away hungry. I took the rest of the week off from work, so that on my birthday (10th) I could go to the Temple. Don and Taylor came with me. The family came by during the day and wished me happy birthday. Don and I did what we have done for the past 19 years for my birthday is shop for Taylor's birthday. We bought him hid luggage for his mission. I know it's a lame gift but it's what he needs at this time.

On the 11th Taylor's B-Day he went to work for a little bit then he and his dad and brother went to lunch and to play some indoor golf. Saturday we went back to the temple to get family pictures, then lunch at Ned's. It has been a full week. A week with family, friends, and laughs.

4 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

I hope you had a great birthday! And thank you for all the dinners and lunches last week!!!

Cluff Family said...

It looks like you had sooo much fun. What an amazing day when you can be in the temple with all of your children.

Kay said...

How exciting for Taylor! What a great family you have!! I'm glad to know you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

Debbie, you make me laugh everytime you leave me a comment! Thanks.