It was June 1st in the afternoon, I had cleaned out a little bit of the garage and came inside for lunch and a cold drink. I was sitting at the computer when I heard LOUD talking. I looked out the window and saw this.........drunk lady being restrained by the police. They were being very nice to her but very cautious. I don't think she lives around here, but I'm at work 9 months out of the year and don't know too much about the neighbors.
I've started making a mission blanket for Taylor.(one of my summer projects) I'll take a picture when it's done. His room was nice and clean for him when he got back into town. The first day back he even made his bed, not so for the days after that. The grand kids are coming over for swimming and grandma school today. What fun! Happy June to you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment