Friday, June 26, 2009
Ode to Micheal Jackson
I was a Micheal Jackson fan. He had great music and a lot of talent. You could really dance to his music. Out of our kids Kim was also a fan. We have a couple of his albums, (you know the record kind that go round on a record player) and Kim would dance and sing to them. We even have a picture of her hugging the"Thriller" album cover. When she was 2 or 3 she thought ALL dark skin people WERE Micheal Jackson, so when we would go out shopping or out to eat she would yell his name to dark skin people. It was funny and embarrassing at the same time. Micheal created the BEST videos that went along with his songs. "Thriller" was a favorite and so was "Say, Say, Say" and "Black and White". It is scary when people the same age as you die. Life is short enough as it is. Make every day count.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am waiting for that pic of me in my diaper and i am holding the thriller album--- wait maybe i have it-- i'll check--
Amen to all of this. That is so cute about Kim. We are in CA now, and I still feel so bad that I was not able to get over to see you. Just too much stuff, I guess? I will be back and forth a lot, so next visit lets do lunch. Our new address is 1729 Dancer Place
Escondido, CA 92029 480-612-7274 still our cell. Love ya.
Post a Comment