Friday, June 12, 2009

Where in the world are the Crandell's

Hanna with her new piano we got at "DI" I think she looks like Tillman in this picture.
Four generations of girls



Taylor staying cool. Don and Taylor at the bottom.




OK Let me tell you where we have been. I (deb) have been in Utah for the past 10 days visiting Mal, Jon, Hanna, and my mom and dad. Don and Taylor have been hiking Havasupi from the 9th to the 12th . When I got to my folks house I was going to update this blog. BUT for some reason I was only able to write in the Title part of the page nothing else.


So these are some pictures of where in the world the Crandell's were.

5 comments:

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

I give up.....where are they?

Kim & Max Willis family said...

huh??? i am confused.

nate and amy crandell said...

looks like some FUN summer trips!! hanna does look like tillman in that picture haha.

For the Love of French said...

Everything did go great with the wedding...and now we are 2 happy newlyweds!! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Debbie, I want your porch swing! Happy Anniversary.