Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer Vacation Cleaning Time

Taylor has been out of town. He left for California Sunday with some of the Volleyball team. He won't be back until next Sunday. So when he's gone I try to clean his room. That means his room gets clean once a year by me. Monday, I put everything on his bed, cleaned out his dresser, he didn't have clothes in the drawers just garbage. So I thought he might need a trash can so I got one at "Big Lots" for 4$ it looks like a mettle school can but its plastic. anyway I was able to vacuum and dust, that was Monday. On Tuesday I found 20 towels 6 bed sheets and tons of socks, 24 pairs of shoes and 6 loads of laundry in the heap on his bed. I got the towels and socks washed, I have to wait until Thursday to do more washing because today is the Sisters Prep day and they have washing to do. So I am going to get a couple of movies to watch so I can match socks and watch movies today. When Taylor gets home he will be sorting all his clothes to see which ones he will give away and what he'll keep for the summer. My next project is the garage like every year.

3 comments:

Mallory said...

when you come to visit you can clean our room too!! :)

Kim & Max Willis family said...

wow ditto with Mallory's comment!! come clean my house

RC said...

Thats where all our towels went!!!!
Uncle Rob