Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Today was the Day!


We took Taylor to the airport today but first we did the 5 "Bs" Don gave him a wonderful father's Blessing. I don't know if it comforted Taylor, but it did me. Then we went to the Bank he needed traveling money and he had not gotten it the day before like I asked him too. Then Breakfast. We went to Coco's I had pumpkin pancakes, they were D-lishous, Don had en egg white vegi omelet and Taylor had a stomachache. Then off to the Big store (jc penny's) to get A long sleeve white shirt. The one he packed looked like it had never been washed and he had just washed it. So now he has a clean one for baptisms. We also went to Wal-mart to get a Spanish-English dictionary to study on the plane. Then off to the Big plane. We got to the airport with lots of time to spare so he would not be rushed. His brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews and friends came and visited for a half hour or so then off he went. Yes, my eyes were weepy but I controlled myself until he passed security. Don and I then went and took pictures of homes he is insuring and didn't get home until 3pm. P.S. we don't have a camera any more, we gave it to Taylor to take with him.









2 comments:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

do you like the photo's I added?? :) i thought it was pretty cool! :)

Kay said...

I can't believe he's already gone! It's seems to me like he just barely got his call. Wow. I guess it will seem like just yesterday to me when he gets home! :)