Wednesday, November 18, 2009

No News is Good News

Not much to update, Taylor is safe and sound in Argentina and loving the Food in the CCM (MTC). His companion is his second cousin(moms side) from Thatcher. He also has a couple of Local Elders in the same room who help him with his Spanish. He has learned a lot in just one week. The house is quieter and cleaner with him not being here and we've had the same quart of milk in the fridge for two weeks. Anyone need milk? I'm Thankful he is able to go and serve the Lord. Don and I are busy with our callings and love being busy. We are waiting for the two new babies to arrive sometime in the next 2 to 3 weeks. I'll let everyone know when they get here. No pictures, we still don't have a camera. (Taylor took it with him.) Maybe for Christmas.

1 comment:

klod said...

Hey Debbie, Kathy here. I love your blog and thanks for keeping it updated. Which cousin is Taylor's companion? Just curious. Mitch received his mission call to Albania. He leaves on January 20. Congrats on your new calling! That should keep you busy...