Today is Monday Taylor is having his friends over for a get together. I went to wal-mart and got last minute things like shaving cream, razors, tooth paste, shampoo, face wash. (not for the party) For the party I got some of his favorite things, Tootsie rolls, cheese and crackers, chex mix, chocolate milk, and orange punch. 1 and 1/2 days left.
Sunday was a hard day. Fasting, ( I find I like to brush my teeth a lot on fast Sunday) Taylor bearing Testimony for the last time in public for two years, me giving my first lesson in R.S. on "Change" and the good thing about it was two or three people came up to me and told me that, the lesson was just for them because of things happening in their lives.
4 comments:
Trust me, it won't be the last time he bears his testimony in public for 2 years...just the last time in Utah....well once he is out of the MTC....
i have taylors picture album- i'll bring it tomorrow
haha thats funny you brush your teeth a lot on fast sundays! we are going to miss taylor but I think its a wonderful thing he is going :)
We know Taylor left today. We are thinking about you.
Post a Comment