Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The random-ness of me



In the singles branch R.S. I was chosen to fill the get to know you basket. Wow, it was one of the hardest things for me to do. I was to fill the basket with things about me. I couldn't think. So I looked in my purse to see what was me, inside. I like gold bond lotion, and chap stick. What are my hobbies? I like to make jewelry, I put in a bracelet I made for just this occasion, and other small crafts. At the reunion we made magnets for the fridge. I like to give parties and my secret wish is to someday own or work at a wedding reception place. I put party invitations in the basket. I like to sing, even when the kids would tell me not too. I put in a play microphone, It echoed when you talked into it. I love dark chocolate so I put in some dark chocolate covered pecans with toffee. I saved some for myself. yum they were good. I like to read so I put in a quick reading book about counting your blessings. I had a few around the house. I gave them to my V.T.s. I work at a school so I put in a word pointing stick with an apple on the end of it. My favorite chips are veggie chips from Fresh and Easy so I put some in . I work out at Curves so I put in a Curves water bottle. I also put in some random mini candy bars, Dark chocolate of course. I put in a bag of fresh tomato's from the garden. I have a thing for office supply stores so i put in a couple of pencils with the fun grips to save the finger your pencils rest on. Any way those were the random things about me that I put in the basket. It's weird to stop and think about yourself. Right now I'm cooking dinner for 2. it feels weird too. By the way the fella in the picture is my Uncle Bill, My moms brother, this was taken at my cousin Deedee's wedding reception. I was the kitchen help. RANDOM

4 comments:

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Let's see....you are also a great cook, a great mom, a great grandma, a great aunt, etc.

Kim & Max Willis family said...

your a great summer school teacher to your grandkids! You will always help any of your children when ever you are asked. You don't like getting your hair done-HeHe- you always make the best salads- your pasta salad is award winning:) oh and i have been craving that greek veggie salad lately- if you make it again please tell me so i can come over!

Cluff Family said...

O.K., here is our random comment: Your laugh is the best. If people realized how great your laugh was you would have people buying your ticket so that you would go to the movie with them and make whatever show they were watching even funnier. Also, you are kind, generous and forgiving and you keep letting your weird brothers (and their families) keep coming back to your house even though they tease you way too much and refuse to eat food that is healthy and good for them.

Dem, Mem and Them said...

Deb, all those things soooo reminded me of you. I miss you. Come visit us in CA sometime, K? Are you looking forward to the empty nest? I am mixed on that. Britt leaves in two weeks for BYU I. Sad....