Friday, July 10, 2009

"The" Call Came

Taylor received his mission call yesterday, to the Uruguay, Montevideo West Mission. He reports to the Argentine mission home Nov. 5th. Monday we will send for a passport. The Spanish sister missionaries, who live with us, were so excited, they gave him a Spanish Book of Mormon. He is very excited to be going to Uruguay, and serve the people. All I can say right now is; they grow up so fast.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. Wow, empty nesters eh? My mom is feeling like her time is coming shortly. I'm in the process of buying a house, and Jenny is gone (for the most part) Caitlin wants to go and be a nanny and Alli is a senior. Life goes by very quickly, that's for sure.

For the Love of French said...

How Fun!!!!

Lori said...

This can't be so . . . . . Taylor is old enough to serve a mission? Have I been in a coma or what?? Please let us know when his farewell will be so that we can attend. Congratulations!!!!