Thursday, July 16, 2009

Crandell Reunion

On July 11th when 7.11oz Slurpee's were free at 7/11, we were in Heber at the Del Crandell family reunion "For crying out loud!" We had a fun time and it was much cooler there then in mesa, so thank you Dave and Susie for offering your wonderful abode so we could all enjoy the weather and the company. Out of the 8 brothers and sisters the three youngest were not there. Dana and Ed surprised the family by coming in from Aztec. It was good to see them. All 5 of our kids were there with the 5 grand kids. Dale and Pam's 3 kids were their, and 5 out of 6 grand kids. Dave and Susie had 4 of their 6 kids, along with 2 of the 4 grand kids. We had a big group making crafts (thanks to Susie) and eating good food all day long. Mason won the family "Ping Pong" tournament. He got to wear the self-esteem crown. Hopefully Susie got a picture of it. I have not been able to download the pictures as of yet but I will keep trying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie, you saw the door at the beginning of the week or in the last 2 days? (I changed the shade of blue) I love it, but Cameron HATES it. He has a thing against blue. I painted my side door as well and I think it makes all of the greenery pop. Thanks for noticing!

Debbie & Don said...
This comment has been removed by the author.