Look what I was able to do after I wrote the stuff below!!!Someone gave Taylor a CD with Prom pictures on it and I figured out how to put them in a file.
You know we got a new camera, but it doesn't save pictures to the card thing, so I can't print out any pic. on my little printer and I still haven't figured out the down load thing to the computer so needless to say there will be no up-dated pictures with this post. Taylor was able to go to Red Mt. Prom on May 2nd with a gal he met at the mountain view winter formal and who went to Hale Elm. with him. A young lady named Brittany Hoffman. He said they had a great time. He looked real handsome in his TUX but of course I couldn't FIND the camera so I took a couple on my cell phone, do you think I know how to down load that? NOT! We had the Willis grand kids last weekend(may 1-3) We had lots of fun. But Grand mama and papa are tired out now.
Last night the 6th we went to the Boys volleyball banquet, It was real nice. They gave all the SR. players a poster of themselves and their Sr. team mates. So when you come over we not only have the poster size of Taylor in his football uniform, but also volleyball now.
He was named on the FIRST TEAM this year. His State games Begin on Monday the 11th at 6:30pm at Red mountain gym. Life is GREAT! but it needs to slow down just a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment