Happy Mothers day to My Mom Terry. I didn't know what I was learning from you when I was growing up, until I was teaching the same things to my own children. Thanks for the lessons.(kim, terry,me holding brinlee)
Happy Mothers Day to my other Mother Joy, Who raised the Man that I chose to marry. Thanks for teaching him the qualities I was looking for.(joy, hanna)
Happy Mothers Day to my Daughters. Whom I love dearly. It is such a joy to see you three raising children righteously in the gospel. Going through trials that will make you a perfect mother.And Happy Mothers Day to my other Daughter, Amy who will be a wonderful, fun mother in the near future.
I had other mothers that helped me in my life, Mom Fullmer, my girlfriends mom whom i lived with for a couple of years, she is always happy to serve. My Dad's 2nd wife, Who didn't teach me all that much except for pet sitting skills, but did buy the stamps for my wedding announcements. My dad's third wife who taught me not to assume that all clear liquid in a paper cup is water.
Happy Mother's Day to All Mothers even if you are also the dad!
2 comments:
nice mom!!! ha ha! I love the mother's day comments on grandpa's EX wives!!
hope you had a happy mothers day!!!
Post a Comment