Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm not the biggest loser

Well, I bet you're all wondering about the Curves weight loss challenge. Two weeks into the challenge I gained 3 pounds, (we had lot's of parties at our house) so the next two weeks I concentrated on losing the 3 pounds I gained. Why is it that it is so hard to lose pounds then it is to gain pounds? some one tell me please! Anyway, when I weighed in on Monday the 2nd at 4:45am, I had lost the 3 pounds, so I weigh the same as when I started 4 weeks ago. Don't feel sad for me people, weight loss and gain is my life.
Good News!!!! Nate and Amy got the bid on a cute house off signal butte. I'm so excited for them, I hope everything goes smooth with the buying process. Congrats!! They have pictures on their blog, check them out. By for now.

2 comments:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

your so funny mom! we love you just the way you are!

nate and amy crandell said...

I think thats great that you lost the 3 pounds don't they say the first 5 is the hardest, plus ya we had all those parties and everything I think we all gained 5 or more :) I know we are very excited about the house!!!!