Friday, February 20, 2009
Starting some Projects
Last night I went to Enrichment and started two quilts. One is for Taylor's mission and the other is for Don and I when we go camping or picnicking. I'm using old T shirts and old jeans. Taylor's will be with 10" block squares and ours will be a 12" block. I'm looking forward to getting rid of all the tee shirts we have around the house. I would take a pic. but we gave our camera to the singles branch and we haven't gotten a new one yet. I have no time to shop. Other projects are starting our garden, we did buy some tomato plants, and yellow peppers the grandkids are going to help us plant them saturday. We also have seeds to plant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thats fun your making quilts! and ya when I come over next time I can show you how to change the background.
sorry i have wanted to change your background but it was being difficult so sorry. if it makes you feel any better i have not changed my background. thanks for watching the kids. we are having a GREAT TIME!!
Boy you guys sound busy. I want a garden so bad, great therapy, but Doug only sees it as work and work that he doesn't want to do. So I will be still shopping at the produce section in the grocery store. Can't wait to see some pictures of those quilts.
Post a Comment