Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Back to work
Well the break for work is over and things are back to normal schedule again. I have missed having lunch at Erica's on Mondays so it was nice to do that again. Today was the first day working with the children in reading lab again, and it went well. They didn't forget the things we taught them before Christmas. At Curves, the gym I go to, we are having a lose 5 pounds in 4 week challenge. I put 5$ in the pot. Last year I lost 9 pounds, someone beat me by 1 pound. This time I'm 5 lbs less then I was at the contest weigh in. I hope to lose at least 5 lbs so I can get my 5$ back. I'm working out every day instead of three times a week. Wish me luck. I'll let you know how I did on Feb. 2nd. I still haven't learned how to add a picture so no before maybe an after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
okay I will have to come over and teach you how, trust me if I can do it you can do it! I love your background and header! I hope you get your 5 dolla back :)
oh thanks amy! i added my mom's background and header!! he he he!! mom I know that you will win your $5 bucks back!!! your a weight loss animal!! you can do it!!
Post a Comment