Mal and Hanna
Scripture Time Bath time

Building Monkeys and Dog

Life has been busy the past two weeks. Mal, Jon and Hanna were here then Jon left and Mal and Hanna stayed until the 18th. I miss them already. We did lots of things. We played with toys. Hanna got her four top teeth in. She learned to crawl upstairs. We took walks outside. We went to Build A Bear with Evelyn and built a Monkey named Bobbie Monkey, and Evelyn built a dog named Boo Dog. We had Evelyn's FIRST birthday party! We read scriptures in the morning, And took bathes in Grandmas kitchen sink. Mal and Hanna also made a Gingerbread Christmas Tree.
On Sunday Night Taylor received his Eagle Award. It was a simple presentation, and glad we're done with it. I'll post the picture of it tomorrow if I can figure it out. and if the pictures I just did turn out the way I want them too. Not bad for my first time.
1 comment:
ya you did good!!! They look very nice :)
Post a Comment