The answer is....................... the letter E.
The New Year is just around the corner
Time for reflecting and setting new goals
I hope every one has a Healthy New Year!
We had a great Christmas. Kim & Max and kids spent the night. It was fun to have little children on Christmas morning again. I made breakfast for the Cluff side of the family, we missed Richard's family, they were at Disneyland. This is more then likely Taylor's last Christmas home before his mission so it was fun for him to have the kids over too and not to have a boring Christmas with just his parents. Don and I went to the movies Christmas Day. We saw "Bedtime Stories" we enjoyed it, it was a fun movie. Over the break we also saw "Seven Pounds" that was a deep movie, take a Kleenex.
This break has gone by fast, back to work for me on Monday, it should be an easy day though. Since Jon and Mal are here I'll work one hour less three days a week. I'm excited to have them in town. Hanna has grown so much. As Taylor says, she has double scoop cheeks.
2 comments:
Thank you for the pizza and letting us come over last night that was very fun!
is that better mom?
Post a Comment