First of all Happy 75th b-day to grandma Crandell! We had a fun party!
Saturday night Don and I went to the singles branch "Minute to Win it" activity.
I usually sit back and watch but tonight I thought I would join in on the fun. So when they started counting off for teams I joined team 7. On the team was also Don and a single guy named Rich. He was one of the girls in the branches "special" friend.
First up, ME to play the " get the cookie off the forehead and in to the mouth" I wasn't first but I wasn't last so team 7 is still in the game.
Second, Don's up, he had to suck M&M's from one bowl with a straw and put it in an other bowl. He came in second.
Third game, Riches turn. He had to blow up a balloon then with the air in the balloon move 15 plastic cups off the table. First place for him!
Fourth game, My turn. put 3 M&M's on two pencils tied together with hemp cord that you put around your ears, bend over, and pull the cords end to lift the pencils up to your mouth to eat the M&M's. Almost first but wasn't last. we are still in the game.
Fifth game, 4 teams are still in the game, Don' s turn. He has to pull all the crate paper out of the roll by waving his arms or twisting around. he came in third we are still in it to win it. What the IT is we do not know.
Sixth game Rich is up, it's the pull the tissue out of the box with one hand, he came in second.
Game Seven, I'm up. balancing 5 apples on top of each other. Winner, Winner, chicken dinner!!!
Last game, Don's up and Pres. Keeling. They need to pick up 6 Penna pasta's with a piece of spaghetti. Don forgot his glasses and can't see the holes in the pasta so I stand behind him and tell him when he is close to the pasta hole. TEAM 7 is the WINNER of Minute to win "IT"
What did we win you ask?
100Grand candy bars. not bad for two 50 year olds and a 20 something or another.
Always bet on Crandell
5 comments:
HECK YEAH! hahaha crandells always win. its probably because we don't like losing too much. i wish i could have been there to see dad try the pasta one with him not being able to see. sounds so fun.
That sounds like so much fun and you were both good sports to play. In fact, if I had to feel sorry for anyone it would be the 20 year old on a team with you two competitive rascals. You should be a play by play commentator for a sports channel, your descriptions made me feel like I was there watching the whole thing.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY "MAMA JEAN"!!
Happy birthday mom!!
Happy Birthday Debbie! Hope your day is fantastic :)
Post a Comment