Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to Work!

I went in to work today to haul my books and stuff to the classroom that will be the reading lab.
It was a mess with extra stuff from other classrooms, so day one, tomorrow will be a full day of finding a place for the stuff. The summer went by fast. Which is weird because when the kids were small and going to school, summer went by slow. lol if you have kids you know why.
This week I will have the wonderful opportunity of helping out at my niece's wedding reception.(sat) She got married in SLC two weeks ago. I'll take pictures of the food table( I'm helping with) and post them later. Don and I are going to see "Joseph and the dream coat" at the palms on Friday night. I'm excited to see it and have a nice evening with Don. Last week we watched Eve and mia while Erica was at girls camp. It was so fun to get to know them, and give them hugs and kisses from grandma every day. The night time's weren't bad ether. They both slept great. I'm blessed to have room for them. Speaking of grand kids and school. the oldest will be in 2nd grade. Time sure has flown by. The next one will be in 1st. Crazy! Hope every one has a great FIRST day of school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i bet the play is going to be awesome! have fun with that! i'm glad you still like my kids after watching them. :) the taichi might help with colesteral. i'm not sure but it helps with stress so i think it would help. :) i'll have to come over and teach you.