Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers DAY!

It's mothers day tomorrow, Shout outs go to my Mom and to Don's Mom.
Hope you have a great day and that you feel the love.
For my mothers day we are getting THE phone call at 1pm. I can't wait to hear his voice. I have missed it. We are also going to drive to Central and spend the night at my Aunt Cloene's then go to the Temple open house on Monday. It will be a great mother's day weekend.
Don got me a lap top computer for mother's day. Now I get to spend some time learning how to use it. Happy mother's day to my daughters, Kim, Mal, Erica, Amy. Thanks for being great mom's for our grandchildren.:)

2 comments:

allie askins said...

DEBBIE!
Creepy I was blog stalking and TOTALLY ran across your blog!
I am adding you as a friend and i will check yours often!
I miss you! Tell the wonderful presidency hello!
love you president crandell!
...it's allie dahl

Lori said...

Hope your "Call" was wonderful. I hope I only have to have one more before he comes home. Sounds like your Mother's Day was great!