
Putting a puzzle together. I started this one in November and finished in April. When I go to my mom's house to visit, she always has a puzzle on the table. I enjoy the relaxation of putting a puzzle together. Now that this puzzle is complete It's going to my sister-in-law who also likes to put puzzles together.


I realized I love to have fingernail's polish on. After this color I had blue on. Have you seen the people with black polish? Well i know why they keep it black. Once a dark color in on your nail it's HARD to get off. I had GREEN on during march and today I have gold. Are my hands looking old?
5 comments:
yay you finally finished the puzzle! alright! no i don't think your hands look old. they look great!
your nails/hands look great! Thank you so much for watching Rigden last night, we really appreciate you guys!
um.....well about your hands they look like they are 30ish!! not bad at all!!!
You can come and help me with puzzles in Heber whenever you want. We always have one going. The walls of the 2nd room are almost full! Are you going to glue yours? Mod Podge is the best, I can tell you how to do it. And your hands look young.
I love putting puzzles together too,but members of my family (we won't mention who that might be) don't like unfinished ones laying around. So I feel stressed and end up rushing to finish one instead of enjoying it. I need to find a really good puzzle board, and hide it under a bed.
Post a Comment