Taylor has been gone for 158days, and in his letter today he said he got a little bit homesick:
"i got a little homesick for the first time last Thursday ha ha. cuz we have a noche de barrio every Thursday and the ward gets together and does an activity and eats food after and what not. so anywho I'm not sure if it was menos activo family or an investigator but they had this little girl and she looked just like Evelyn but she had brown hair ha ha but yeah she was the chunkiest girl and she did the same little run with the arm ha ha i was just smiling and laughing every time i looked at her then during the movie at the church she came up to me ha ha it was so funny!!!!! yeah so that's why i got homesick cuz i saw a little chuncker ha ha so i hope i don´t see them again ha ha"
When he was home and the kids came over all he would say is "when are they going home?"
So it took 158 days for him to really miss his niece's and nephews.
4 comments:
about time!!!!!
I like how often he says haha haha.
He sounds just like Mitchell - when the grandkids would come over, he tried to hide downstairs until they were gone. NOW I'll bet he's wishing he could see them. For five minutes anyway.
Oh, and one more thing. I'm happy to see that you've got Taylor's days counted. Now I know I'm not the only one. Love it!
Post a Comment