Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Bro



This is my little brother Robert and his wife Cindy. Today my brother turns 47. I don't think I could come up with 47 reasons why he is "special" to me. Growing up he was more of a nuisance and deserved every thing he got. He even got a bloody nose from me. Even though he is the way he is, I still love him, "I "can't say "we" love him, as in other family members, because they might think differently. There is never a dull moment when the family gets together, and he looks older then me. That makes me happy. All in fun, Happy Birthday Robby!!

2 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

haha! happy birthday uncle robert!

RC said...

THATS 46 YEARS OLD NOT 47!!! Jeepers! The nice thing about looking like I do is that I will not look any older than I do now for the rest of my life! When you look 90 now.....

Thanks Sissy!