Thursday, April 9, 2009

Random thoughts

This is at Ek Balam. There is a meaning for every carving on this structure. The statue person in the middle of this picture had angel wings, a flat face, a club foot and a turned in hand. The people of this time considered them of special importance and gave them great honor. They were guardians of the king. Our guide said that the people did not discard people of special need. That's nice to know.
On the first day in Cancun we walked along the beach and came across these pillars. We think weddings are preformed there because it was roped off, we could not get any closer. The pelicans had the best seat on the beach. Notice the blue water, it was beautiful and the sand was white and soft like snow.

When Mal & Hanna were here we got the new camera so Mal took a lot of pictures of Hanna. In this one she is doing her impression of Sponge Bob Square Pants. In the next one she looks like her dad. She's got Grandma Debbie's teeth.

She's a cutie still the same.
Today we went to the Red Mountain vs Mesa High Boys Volleyball game. I did not know how the games would turn out because both teams have the same record. I knew it would be a great game and worth the money. I was not disappointed, It was a great game and both teams were fun to watch. But in the end Red Mountain WON!!!!! 3 games. The score was close each game.
Taylor got his graduation announcements today. I can't believe our public school time is coming to a close. No more weekly lunch money to get. no more teacher emails, no more sports to watch. and if I thought harder I could think of a lot more no mores.
I'm so glad we have a break from school. I don't know what I'll do, but I do know I'll be busy.
I hope the Easter Bunny hops by each of your homes and leaves more then bunny droppings.
Family just a reminder Sat, Great-Grandma and pa's house. 1 pm
Also, you are invited to our home for Easter dinner after our Sunday block 6:30 pm. I know it's late but come if you like.
Does anyone have any thoughts on a good movie coming out on DVD?
Oh! if you want to read about the ruckus that was on our block it was on the AZ central.com web page with the header of "man robs wells fargo bank". He'll probably be on the top dumbest criminals show some day.
I'm done with my random thoughts.



No comments: