Thursday, December 18, 2008
The sixth day of Christmas
This is what we did....We were supposed to go get a holiday shake but when I got home from work about 4:30 no one was home yet so I made dinner, BLT's and a cup of hot coco, ate by myself, finished reading the newspaper, put some more ball's on the up stairs tree. At this time 6:30pm I was wondering where the boys were so I texted them and right then Don comes in the front door and said, "here I am." Taylor did not text me back but I found out he is with a group of friends for a friends birthday. Anyway by this time it's real cold outside and I'd rather have something hot not cold. So we went down stairs and I put some red ball's on the tree as Don watched. We also tried to watch the "Office" we just don't get it. Happy holiday. One more day of work left YEA!! 7 days till Christmas YEA! and 12 days until the Utah kid's come and visit YEA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
give the office a couple of weeks!! it gets better. i promise!
yeah, the office was re-runs this week. its so funny though!!! so my pimple is gone, but my cold sore is huge it looks like a beek!! so i was wondering if you guys invested in a high chair? we'll need to use one while we are there. do you know someone you can borrow one from??
yay!! we can't wait to see you guys!! i hope this cold sore is gone by then!
Our family is totally into the Office! Brooks can come up with an appropriate quote at a moments notice. Whether you ask for it or not!
The Office is so funny but you know whats even better..is LOST really its the B.E.S.T. show in the world so if Office didn't do it for ya try LOST you won't be dissappointed!
Post a Comment