Last night we went to Gilbert High School to see Red Mountain and Hamilton play in the semi-finals. Red Mt played hard but we lost. 50 something to 28. at least we got some points on the board. So no more cold Friday nights, YEA! Taylor isn't playing soccer this year so we even have a break from that.
Today I'm putting the Christmas tree up it's got 12 rows of branches, you know how long it takes to put the thing up, FFOORREEVVEERR (think sandlot when you say the last word) then you have to decorate it. Anyway, life is good and it go's on. Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
haha sandlot.. um remember last year when I was putting some of the branches on of your guys' tree and I fell off the chair and box I was standing on haha..ouch!
I remember that too amy!!! ha ha!!
Post a Comment