
Yes, it's 9/11. the day after the BIG one for me. but 20 years ago I was in labor on my birthday and had this crazy wonderful person the next day. I think he was 6lbs 7oz I don't remember because I was out cold. C-section. He has been a good friend of mine since the day he was born.

He loves sports, he plays softball (church) soccer,(red mt. high) football ( Red Mt, Stapley Jr. and Shepard.) basketball (church) Golf.(fun) extreme skipping, skateboarding, and his favorite, Volleyball all four years at Red Mt. High school. His big sister Kim made the shorts he is wearing in this soccer picture. Taylor even was ok with me being his soccer coach for a few years in a row.

Now, he is on a church mission in Uruguay, South America. He has been serving for almost 11 months. The time has gone by fast. He loves the people, and is learning the gospel, so he can share it to the fullest.

The teen years are gone for him now. But I know he is just as happy if not more so because of the choices he made as a teen. Happy Birthday My Son.
1 comment:
hahaha i totally for got about extreme skipping!! i'll have to train evelyn in the art so she can beat him in a dual. :)
Post a Comment