Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Nathan




Today is Nate's 25th birthday. I told him yesterday that he'll be half of me. After having two girls I was excited to have a boy. I prayed that he would be a strong yet gentle and loving boy, and he is. He always tried to do whats right and when he was corrected he obeyed. He is a good example to his brother who is 5 years younger and would follow Nate around a lot. Nate is a great Dad and a wonderful husband. I couldn't have asked for more. He is the sweet boy who has become a great man. Happy Birthday Nate!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay happy birthday to nate!

nate and amy crandell said...

Oh that was so so sweet Debbie! It's all so true :) Love you Nate, Happy Birthday!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

Nate is a GREAT brother!!! I really look up to him....even though i AM the Oldest!!:) he he happy b-day BRO!!