Well, the day started out by Don hiking the wind cave trail. no thank you not for me. We then went to the "egg and I" for breakfast. Don told me that #29 is the new furniture year, so we went yard sailing looking for old outdoor furniture which will be new for us. We even went to Goodwill 1/2 price Saturday. lots of people were there but no outdoor stuff. At 11am the TFC bank was having customer appreciation day. so we went there for a free lunch of Hamburger's, slaw, and cake and Pepsi. YUM! Then off to the movie's. We saw "KILLERS" with what's his name and whats her face in it. It was a cute movie, but I don't like the way they have to add dialog that does not need to be in it. But it was a funny show. It entertained us. After the show, off shopping still looking for the furniture. We found some at "Big Lots" Yea! It looks real nice on the back porch.
Don also planed for us to go to the "Broadway Palms" dinner theater. We saw the Show, "I Love a Piano" it was allot of dancing and singing to and by songs from Irving Berlin 51 songs to be exact. to tell you the truth I had a little headache after all the singing and dancing.
Any who (as Taylor would say) the day was wonderful spending time with Don. Next year I get to plan it. #30, I don't know if I can do as good of job as Don does. It could be that we go back to IKEA
Don also planed for us to go to the "Broadway Palms" dinner theater. We saw the Show, "I Love a Piano" it was allot of dancing and singing to and by songs from Irving Berlin 51 songs to be exact. to tell you the truth I had a little headache after all the singing and dancing.
Any who (as Taylor would say) the day was wonderful spending time with Don. Next year I get to plan it. #30, I don't know if I can do as good of job as Don does. It could be that we go back to IKEA
2 comments:
How fun! Happy 29th Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment