Happy Valentine's day to all my readers. LOL O. K. My Children and grand-children!
Dad and I hope you feel loved by those who are close to you and US.
We are NOT having second Sunday dinner because we had super bowl Sunday dinner last week. Go to your in-laws for Valentine's Day. If they invite you.
Now for your information, The summer Vail Trip is Wed. July 21st to Sunday July 25th. If you can go let dad and I know. We know that Chris and Erica will be there. We don't know if we'll rent a Windsor van or not. Thats all.
3 comments:
We would not miss it!! let me know how much the added hotel cost is and I can start saving my "mooolah" :)
we are very there! I say we do a van again that was fun!!!
we do become a "closer" family with that van--- he he
Post a Comment