I have some time before laying my head down on my pillow, to wish you all (3) readers a Happy New Year! We haven't even gotten our Christmas cards out yet. You three might get them some time in January. Anyway, Taylor is leaving the MTC in Argentina Tuesday the 5th and heading to Uruguay. He is real excited about starting the work. The Two new Grand babies are doing great! Rigden went to his ONE month apt today. He weights 10 lbs. Amelia goes next week we'll see if she has put some meat on her. She is very dainty and cute. Good nite for now.
5 comments:
mom-you look great!! just keep your eyes open ;) he he!
Kids and Grandmas love sand. The parents hate it. You will love it in the summer, it's as good as the beach!
You have such cute grandbabies!
Mmmm, since I'm leaving a comment and I considered the "4th reader?" Your family has sure grown a lot in the last few years. Hope 2010 is a great and fun year for all of you.
Cute grandkids. You are an awesome Grandma.
Post a Comment