Thursday, October 8, 2009

A FULL two weeks behind & one coming up

Wow, It's been a busy last two weeks. Lots of learning, visiting, and service. I think the next Two Years will go by FAST. Conference was GrEaT! All the talks were just for me to hear. We have a newbe sister missionary for the next 6 weeks (3 some) she is from Bolivia. We had to do some rearranging to the sisters bedroom but it worked out.
Next week we get a week off from school, so I am going to Utah to visit my mother who is having surgery next Tuesday. I wasn't able to be with her the last time she had breast cancer (20 some odd years ago) But I can be there now. I hear it's cold up there.
Kim could you change my blog background for me? Something Halloweeney!!! Thanks!

3 comments:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

is grandma going to be okay? you never tell us these things!

Andrea said...

When are you coming? I was going to go to the hospital on Tuesday afternoon, and take a half day.

Cluff Family said...

Aunt Debbie!
I'm so glad you're coming up for the surgery! It IS getting cold here, so bundle up :)
-Meagan